Book A Virtual Tour
28 May, 2022 (11:00 AM)
Location - Kasauli Hills, Himachal Pradesh
Type - Residential Plots
Most of you already have an idea of virtual tours being trending in the Real Estate world this year.
In this nerve-wracking time of lockdown, the demand for technology is spiraling into the current phase of real estate. Every single day the new tech is being introduced to make things better.
This advanced technology beholds the future of the real estate industry. Over the past few years, virtual tours and virtual reality has taken the Real Estate world by storm.
What is Virtual Tour or E-visit?
As the name suggests, Virtual Tour means you can have a 3D walkthrough of your favourite property even without being physically present. You can have a look at a specific property as you want with just few clicks from your home. Isn’t it interesting for home buyers?
Virtual Tour is a VR (Virtual Technology) technology that one can use to experience space remotely. This means that through a virtual tour, you’ll be able to visit a place and experience the surroundings even without being there.
Why Virtual Tours?
If you’re a Real Estate agent, virtual tours can be of great use for business growth. That is because of the increased use of the internet.
Around 90% of people as of today surf the internet and 95% of home buyers searches for homes online.
So virtual tours seem to be the right option for a site visit. Why? Here are some benefits for real estate agents.
● You will have the best and creative way to display any property.
● Better online communication with clients
● Cost-effective and time saver
● Generating more website traffic
● Low bounce rates on the website
● Realistic experience for clients
Property tours are not always easy to coordinate. If you’re looking at multiple properties, they can’t all be in the same neighbourhood.
VR cannot be as good as the physical visit to property; however, it could become the first round of property viewing for buyers. In addition, you can see properties of any areas from your home.
Now let’s have a look on the benefits for home buyers.
- Saves time and money
- They are available 24/7. Schedule any time
- Take your time to look around and navigate as per your wish
- In depth view of interiors
- Realistic experience with 3D walkthrough
So, are you ready for your virtual tour? Here’s what you need to do:
1. Decide what you are looking for and share your requirements with us on WhatsApp @7035703521
2. We will send you the details as per your requirements which will include photos and videos respectively.
3. Then let us know about the properties you’d like to E-visit.
4. We will schedule a E-visit for you as soon as possible.
5. E-visit will be held on a video call. A sale representative will give you a live tour of the property.
6. Time per property will be decided accordingly. Standard time will be 20 to 25 minutes.
7. If your doubts are not cleared, then we can revisit a certain property during the tour.
8. Property round is always happy to help you.